We value feedback from our clients - RENOMIA achieved a stellar Net Promoter Score index
One of the important steps that RENOMIA successfully implemented this year is the customer satisfaction measurement with an internationally recognized NPS system. We started in April in Czech Republic and later this year also in Slovakia.
Current NPS score values is now around 75, which is a very good result. In 2019, we will continue to focus on working with feedback from clients and getting recommendations for new clients.
The goal is to have systematic feedback and constantly improve our services and develop new ones based on the voice of our clients. We believe that we are in the age of more intensive co-creation with our client community, so the clients are much more involved in the development of new services.
We have also launched our design thinking based mapping of customer journey in both B2B and B2C segments. Our clients have provided us during personal interviews with positive and relevant feedback.
- RENOMIA SRBA awarded as the Best Corporate Business Broker in Romania
- We value feedback from our clients - RENOMIA achieved a stellar Net Promoter Score index
- Founder of RENOMIA among most influential women in Forbes
- Implementation of Insurance Distribution Directive in RENOMIA
- Happy to help those in need
- CEE region has a positive outlook for 2019
- Life at RENOMIA - anniversary celebrations